Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Meal Planning Monday: June 11

The crud has invaded our house again.  This time it seems to only be me - and my yearly mysterious frog voice.  Laryngitis strikes again.  Usually it sounds worse than it feels after the first 48 hours, so I am going to meal plan for the week with the hope I actually feel like eating.  Plus, I went grocery shopping this weekend before I started to feel crappy - so the fridge is full of food!

Monday:  Grilled Chicken w/tampenade sandwiches and sweet potato fries
Tuesday:  Grilled Steak, corn on the cob
Wednesday: Graduation - probably have to grab something ahead of time
Thursday: Home made Pizza (Prosciutto-Mozza)
Friday: Baked Mac and Cheese with Brocc oli

It looks like I'll be making bread again sometime mid-week.


Thanks to OrgJunkie.com for inspiring me to plan out my meals!

No comments: