Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Getting Ready...

Is it even possible to "really" get ready for a 10 hour car trip with 3 year old twins and a 1 year old?  I mean, really?  I decided to try - so we will see if it was worth the effort.  Last night I hit the Target store and was on a search for car friendly things to help entertain the little ones as we chug down the road.  I ended up with MagnaDoodles, new books, dry erase boards, and little computer type letter games.  I also bought some activities books for once we hit SC - some tracing, stickering, crayon type of things.  After I bought them and was unpacking everything I came to the conclusion that I don't think they could handle the activity books while IN the car.  I envision things falling on the floor and not being able to retrieve them and screaming kids.

Today I am packing finger sized snacks, drinks, and blankets.  The plan is to stop for meals at parks or the like so they can get out and run around.  

Wish us luck!

No comments: